Sunday, July 11, 2010

10 Week Countdown

Our Bella has hit her 30 week mark today, and I cannot believe it. In 10 weeks our little peanut princess is going to be here. I have so much left that I need to get done, and I am starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed, but only because I want everything to be perfect for her. We still need to go get her a swing, stroller/carseat system, crib, and changing table...YIKES! I know we can do this, though. We just need to take things one step at a time and stay focused. I know in my heart that we are going to bring her home to a lovely nursery and a warm little home.
It's incredible how conneced I am to Bella now. Every move she makes, every hiccup, every dance routine...I feel and experience each second of it. I love talking to her and having her wiggle back in response. She is such a happy, active girl in the mornign when we wake up, and she jumps for joy when I sing to her. As hard as this pregnancy has been on my body, I am truly enjoying my alone with her. Pregnancy has been such a journey, and I know that there is so much more to come in this final stretch. Oh Bella...you're all that's on your Mommy's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment