Monday, June 21, 2010

27 weeks!

My little Bella isn't so little in this belly of mine anymore. SHEESH! 27 weeks as of yesterday, and this little dancer of mine is REALLY starting to make herself known. Today was her wildest of days and I couldn't help but giggle all day at work while my belly wiggled and rocked back and forth. My bellybutton is almost completely popped out and I am starting to get my belly line. I'm not even going to BEGIN to talk about these new boobies..I am busting out of bras left and right and THAT is nothing I have ever experienced before. Wow.
Spencer and I painted Bella's nursery this Saturday with his mama. The color is called gentle gem, and it is a gorgeous soft lavender. Lots of people give their baby girls pink bedrooms, but we wanted our princess to have something different. Sure, she will love pink just as every little girl does, but just like her mama, she will prefer pearls over diamonds any day. Painting those walls really made me realize how quickly this is all happening. Sure, we have lots of furniture to get for that nursery, but adding that splash of color made the room hers. This is a room for our Bella.
Our mamas are giving me my baby shower this Saturday, and I am getting more and more excited for it. I am nervous to be the center of attention, but excited to see all of my favorite ladies and celebrate this new little lady in my life. I feel so thankful that my family loves me enough to give me a party, and even more tickled that so many people want to be a part of preparing for my Bella. Gosh..this baby is loved already by so many people. It's incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh Mandie Lou Bob,
    I am sad that I will not be at your baby shower. The first baby is so exciting. I remember being with your mama the day you were born, it does not seem that long ago.

    I hope you count Papa and me, with those that love you and your baby girl so much!

    I will be thinking of you!

    Your Nanny

    ReplyDelete