Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tomorrow's Baby Shower!

My mom's are throwing my baby shower tomorrow, and I can't believe it is already here! I went out and got a dress, pretty shoes, and am going to try my best to look and feel pretty. Hopefully that 'maternal glow' will shine through.
I am getting very excited, especially since I have my best friend here to be my date, but I must admit that I am a little nervous. I am going to have a group of people that I love the most all around me, and will be the center of attention..WOW..what a thought! But under all the anxiety, I am just tickled that everyone wants to be there to celebrate our little Bella.
I am so thankful that my mom has worked so hard to put on this shower for me. I look forward for all the beautiful decorations and food she has put together, and also can't wait to see what my mother-in-law brings! Yummy food galore! I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment